Blog 6: After the quarantine...

 Hi everyone!

In this last blog I will tell you about what I would like and plan to do when the quarantine is finally over 😷

One of the things I miss most is being outdoors with my friends and being to share, listen to music and enjoy among more people. I would  like to go to an event where there are chilean artists and we can sing and dance. 

No creo que pueda ser asi de masivo pero me gusta imaginarlo hahah
I don’t think it can be so massive but I like to imagine it haha


I also plan to travel to the south of our country and get to know Patagonia, I dream of traveling the Carretera Austral sometime. But if the situation gets more complicated, I'm going back to the Maule. I went backpacking to that region in the summer of this year and was amazed at how cute it is. And it’s very close! (from Santiago at least)


Cascada de las Animas, Achibueno, Linares. 

And how online classes have taken up a lot of my time, I would like to do things that don’t need a screen to do them. As simple as walking free, riding a bike or going to eat somewhere without so many precautions.



I think we definitely want to spend time with family and friends, especially those we haven’t been able to see. I wish the next year would be better for everyone and this would end up close to the people we love 🎇 


Comments