Blog 4: Romeo

Hello everyone !
In this blog, I'll tell you about Romeo, my dog and favorite animal. 




The truth is that I always find it difficult to talk about "favorites" because I usually like many issues at the same time. But in this case, Romeo has a special place in my heart and he was the first one I thought of.


In 2012 we found him newborn. He was in a box with other puppies who were also his sisters and brothers. They started to escape and my mother and brother went to help. In that, the Romeo stuck to my brother and from there he is part of the family.





He was very playful and he bit very hard, he moved around the all house and I remember that my dad didn't want him!. But in two or three days he arrived with a bed and clothes ... He was already in love 💘







Now he's grayer, his snout is more white just like his eyelashes. I love his eyes, whenever he is in the sun I stay see him. It's very protective, more than one person scares when they come to my house and that makes me feel safe haha ​​but anyway, it doesn't take long for the Romeo to get to the side and curl up.



                               
                                                                                                    ❤
                                               







  





































Comments