Blog 3: My favorite piece of tecnology.

 Hi again!

In this blog I will tell you about my favorite technological device, and why is it? because it is the only one that doesn't bother me.


The music players are my chosen. I have had mp3s, and as a child I had one that was for CD, a "discman".


I really liked!




Also, other old versions such as cassettes and record- players they are so cute, and many people remember good times with them.

Now, I have a small ipod, which although it has new functions like play photos and videos, the best thing is that it is free of notifications and publicity. And your battery can last a long time.


I occupy it a lot when I want to relax, and what better with music. I think we should value its existence more, especially in this pandemic!






Wich one is yours?




Comments

  1. What would we do without the music? Love the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is very interesting your favorite piece of technology and the music is great!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I agree with you! they are my favorites too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I think the discman is one of my favorite devices. I loved this blog! Good choice <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment